Denise
PRACTICING MY NEW WORDS... 1) The bound between self-esteem and selfishness is very thin, sometimes they can be mistaken. 2) It is more likely that I see a flying cat rather than I win the lottery. 3) When it comes to learn a foreign language I fell very keen and looking forward to practice it! 4) If you aim to work in an office you must have some clerical skills and avoid typos. 5) I'm on diet until the summer will be over, but this morning I opened the fridge and there was a huge piece of cake that was just appetizing...I couldn't help to resist. 6) A forger is a painter who copy famous paintings and let anybody else believe that they are authentic in order to get a lot of money from them. 7) Fashion industry is capable of leverage on our needs and make ourselves thinking we desperately need something, it sounds like a brainwashing.

PRACTICING MY NEW WORDS...

1) The boundary between self-esteem and selfishness is very thin, sometimes they can be mistaken.
2) It is more likely that I see a flying cat rather than I win the lottery.
3) When it comes to learning a foreign language I feel very keen and looking I look forward to practice it! (Same present tense as "I feel")
4) If you aim to work in an office you must have some clerical skills and avoid typos.
5) I'm on a diet until the summer will be over end of the summer, but this morning I opened the fridge and there was a huge piece of cake that was just appetizing...I couldn't help to resist (or I couldn't help myself).  
6) A forger is a painter who copies famous paintings and lets anybody else believe that they are authentic in order to get a lot of money from them. (referencing a painter, third person) 
7) The fashion industry is capable of leveraging on our needs and making ourselves us think we desperately need something, it sounds like a brainwashing.

Very good! You know a lot of vocabulary. Keep up the good work.