Olesya
Perfect I will have improved my skills of English before I join to an international company. My two goals will have achieved. The one is improving my abilities of English and the second is working at the large respected company. My son will have come at home the end of August. His birthday is August 25th. I am thinking about a gift for him. If I were you I would study English right now. (while you are still a little boy) I have been to different countries, wich includes of Germany, Czech Republic, Belgium, Ukraine and others. Prague is the best city for me, because I fell in love it. I had been walking for enough time when I understood that. I feel myself is comfortable there. I will have visited this amazing city by the end of this year. I deliver what I promise.
1

Perfect

I want to improve my English skills before I join an international company.
My two goals will have to be achieved. The first is improving my English abilities and the second is working at a large respected company.

My son will be coming home at the end of August. His birthday is August 25th. I am thinking about a gift for him.

If I were you I would study English right now (while you are still a little boy). 
I have been to different countries, including Germany, Czech Republic, Belgium, Ukraine and others. Prague is the best city for me, because I fell in love with it. I had been walking for some time when I realised that. I feel comfortable there. I will have visited this amazing city by the end of this year. I deliver what I promise.

1

Perfect

I will have improved my skills of English (or you can say: will have my skills of English improved) before I join to an international company.
My two goals will have achieved. The first is improving my abilities in English and the second is working at a large respected company.

My son will have come at home the end of August. His birthday is August 25th. I am thinking about a gift for him.

If I were you I would study English right now. (while you are still a little boy)
I have been to different countries, which includes of are Germany, Czech Republic, Belgium, Ukraine and others. Prague is the best city for me, because I fell in love with it. I had been walking for enough time when I understood that. I feel myself is comfortable there. I will have visited this amazing city by the end of this year. I deliver what I promise.

Actually perfect !