juan castro
Globalization make us forget our own culture Globalization is a process whose purpose is expand the knowledge, tradition and culture of the communities in the whole world undoing the frontiers. Nowadays the globalization has us in a constant race, a race for achieve more technological items which are made by companies managed by people who don´t have anything mind that make money. All we are in the middle of their bussiness indeed, we are who make them more and more rich. We should have a change of mind and start to think in our environmen and avoid all those articles that cause contamination and which are unnecessary. We should back to our traditional life style, to live of and for the nature, save our world, indeed a environmental mind. Globalization has good and bad effects in our world; for example that make that all the people in the world to have the possibility to know more cultures and expand their knowledge but the most of the people let their tradition, their culture to adapt to others. In fact, many children don´t have idea about the cultural origins that is so sad. People have lost their perception of the own because there is not a clear view of their culture.

Globalization makes us forget our own culture

Globalization is a process whose purpose is to expand the knowledge, tradition and culture of the communities in the whole world by undoing* (*OR doing away with) the frontiers/borders/boundaries.
Nowadays the globalization has us in a constant race, a race for to achieve more technological items things/advances(?) which are made by companies managed by people who don´t have anything in mind that other than making money.
All We are all in the middle of their bussinesses, indeed, we are the ones who make them more and more richer and richer. We should have a change of mind and start to think in about our environment and avoid all those articles that cause contamination and which are unnecessary.

We should go back to our traditional life style, to live of from and for the nature, save our world, and indeed adaopt an environmental mindset.

Globalization has good and bad effects in our world; for example it make that all the people in the world to have gives everyone the possibility to know more cultures and to expand their knowledge, but the most of the people allow their tradition and their culture to adapt to others. In fact, many children don´t have any idea about their cultural origins and that is so sad. People have lost their perception of their own because there is not a clear view of their culture.

Well done, Juan!  A great piece of writing about an interesting subject!

Leigh

Globalization is a process whose purpose is to expand the knowledge, tradition and culture of the communities in the whole world undoing the frontiers. 

Nowadays the globalization has us in a constant race, a race to achieve more technological things which are made by companies managed by people who don´t have anything in mind but making money.
All of us are in the middle of their business indeed, we are the ones who make them more and more rich. We should have a change of mind and start to think about our environment and avoid all those articles that cause pollution and which are unnecessary.

We should go back to our traditional life style, to live from and for the nature, save our world, indeed a environmental mindset.

Globalization has good and bad effects in our world; for example, it allows all the people in the world to have the possibility to know more cultures and expand their knowledge but the most of the people abandon their traditions, their culture by adapting to others. In fact, many children don´t have any idea about their cultural origins that is so sad. People have lost their perception, of the own because there is not a clear view of their culture.