Val
Hi everyone! Hi, I´m new in this place. I've never used this kind of plataforms. This is my first post so I hope doesn´t to be very bad because I have some time studying english, but I need to improve a lot still, especially in hearing and speaking. When I try speak english with others people I feel very nervous and insecure. Well, I hope that I can break that fear in this place. Greetings!! :)
1

Hi everyone!

Hi, I´m new in this place. I've never used this kind of plataforms. This is my first post, so I hope doesn´t to be it isn't very bad because I have had some time studying english, but I still need to improve a lot still, especially in hearing and speaking. When I try to speak English with others people I feel very nervous and insecure.
Well, I hope that I can break that fear in this place. Greetings!! :)

Good job.  W are all nervous about those things, but we are also learners, so relax; you are with people who are all learners.

1

Hi everyone!

Hi, I´m new in to this place. I've never used this kind of plataforms. This is my first post so I hope it isn't doesn´t to be very bad because I've only had some practice with English. have some time studying english, but I need to improve a lot still, especially in hearing and speaking. When I try to speak English with others people I feel very nervous and insecure.