Masato Hatayama
QA #2 What countries have you visited? I've been to China. I went to Dalian, which is one of the biggest cities in China, ten years ago and that was the only experience I went abroad. Because it was a business trip for meeting with our client, my company paid all the expenses. I didn't have to pay the round-trip airplane tickets, the one week hotel fees, all the meals I ate at the local restaurants and even the cost of making my passport. I was happy with the free trip, but unfortunately I was tied up with meetings there and I couldn't do any sightseeing. Someday I want to go back China and enjoy sightseeing with my money.
1

QA #2 What countries have you visited?

I've been to China. I went to Dalian, which is one of the biggest cities in China, ten years ago. That has been the only experience I've had abroad. and that was the only experience I went abroad. Because it was a business trip for a meeting with our client, my company paid all the expenses. I didn't have to pay for the round-trip airplane tickets, the one week hotel fees, any of all the meals I ate at the local restaurants, and not even for the cost of making my passport. I was happy with the free trip, but unfortunately, I was tied up with meetings there and I couldn't do any sightseeing. Someday I want to go back to China. I will pay my own way and have time to enjoy the sights. and enjoy sightseeing with my money.