Cara delevingne
Vegetarianism I have many friends who are vegetarians and they often try to convince me that I should become one too. They have some very strong arguments in a favour of Vegetarianism. Firstly, it is much healthier: vegetarians are less likely than to suffer from heart disease. Secondly, and they say that is wrong to keep them up in the terrible conditions that most farm animals suffer. I find it very difficult to argue against these points. I have to agree with that is unhealthy to eat much of meat, and I hate the cruel way that animals are treated. However, there is one thing that prevents me from becoming a vegetarian: animals taste so good. I would ve happily pay extra for meat which comes from animals that have ben raised without cruelty. And I don't mind that cutting down on red meat for health reasons. But, for me, life without meat would not be worth living.
oh i tried to put a emojy, just ignore the queations mark in the end

Vegetarianism

I have many friends who are vegetarians and they often try to convince me that I should become one too. They have some very strong arguments in a favour of Vegetarianism vegetarianism. Firstly, it is much healthier: vegetarians are less likely than to suffer from heart disease. Secondly, and they say that it is wrong to keep them up in the terrible conditions that most farm animals suffer. I find it very difficult to argue against these points. I have to agree with that is unhealthy to eat too much much of meat, and I hate the cruel way that the animals are treated. However, there is one thing that prevents me from becoming a vegetarian: animals taste so good. I would ve happily pay extra for meat, which comes from animals that have been ben raised without cruelty. And I don't mind that cutting down on red meat for health reasons. But, for me, life without meat would not be worth living.

This is really good :)

Hey cara, I'm supports your opinion of meat, I'm loving it! And I have few facts about that subject. First, the humans is a peat, he need to eat other animals 2 survive. For example the lion weren't exist without eat other animals. That's the circle of life and if he won't eat them he will die and make over population of the vegetarian animals. Off course the human can survive without a meat but that's the nature and you shouldn't feel bad about that. Second, let's speak about the vegetarian food . All the vegetables and fruits how they collected? Tractors crushing millions of insects to make the vegetarian food and from the bugs they don't cares? That's hypocrisy! I'm totally with you with the suffer of the animals and I think we should kill the meat in the less suffer way they can kill them. That's all I got but I have few questions for you , I'm new here so how I make private conversation with someone? And how you make friends in that program? Where you can search ? If I had few words wrong please forgive me that's not my lunguage. Thanks anyway????

Vegetarianism

I have many friends who are vegetarians, and they often try to convince me that I should become one too. They have some very strong arguments in a favour of Vegetarianism. Firstly, it is much healthier: vegetarians are less likely than to suffer from heart disease. Secondly, and they say that is wrong to keep farm animals them up in the terrible conditions that most farm animals of them suffer. I find it very difficult to argue against these points. I have to agree with that is unhealthy to eat much of meat, and I hate the cruel way that animals are treated. However, there is one thing that prevents me from becoming a vegetarian: animals taste so good. I would very happily pay extra for meat which comes from animals that have ben raised without cruelty. And I don't mind that cutting down on red meat for health reasons. But, for me, life without meat would not be worth living.