Julia
Something about me Hi! My name is Julia. I live in Belarus in Vitebsk. I study at the Medical University . English I started to learn recently. Of course, I taught him a little bit at school, but very superficially. I will be very glad if you help me with the English , and I can help you with the study of the Russian language .
1

Something about me

Hi! My name is Julia. I live in Belarus in Vitebsk. I study at the Medical University.

Hi! My name is Julia. I live in Belarus in Vitebsk. I study at the Medical University there.

English I started to learn recently.
I started to learn English recently.

Of course, I taught him a little bit at school, but very superficially.

Of course, I learnt a little English at school, but only very superficially.

I will be very glad if you help me with the English , and I can help you with the study of the Russian language.

I will be very glad if you help me with English, and I can help you with studying Russian.

1

Something about me

Hi! My name is Julia. I live in Belarus, in Vitebsk. I study at the Medical University. English I started to learn English recently. Of course, I taught him learned it a little bit at school, but very superficially. I will would be very glad if you helped me with the English, and I can help you with the study of the Russian language .

Corrections in red.  Stylistics and variants in blue.  The word "my" is optional.

Something about me

Hi! My name is Julia. I live in Vitebsk, Belarus. I study at the Medical University. I started to learn English recently.  Of course, I learned it a little bit at school, but very superficially. I will be very glad if you help me with the (my) English, and I can help you with your study of the Russian language.