keiko
Nice to meet you. :) Nice to meet you. I have been learning English for quite a long time by myself, but I often make grammatical errors and my pronunciation isn't clear enough. Sometimes I feel that the God wants to say "Giving up learning English is important for you to save your time." But due to the globalization, English is very useful to learn what's happening in the world. Besides talking to foreign friends is a lot of fun. I would like to summarize many matters in English. If you send me a friend request, it will be the best and most desirable compliment for me. Thank you very much for reading. Your comments are more than welcome. :)

Nice to meet you. :)

Nice to meet you.

I have been learning English for quite a long time by myself, but I often make grammatical errors and my pronunciation isn't clear enough. Sometimes I feel that the God wants to say "Giving up learning English is important for you to will save your you time."

Or "It's best to give up learning English since it will save you time"

But due to the globalization, English is very useful to learn what's happening in the world. Besides talking to foreign friends is a lot of fun. I would like to summarize many matters in English.

Not quite sure what this means. I would like to talk about things in English?

If you send me a friend request, it will be the best and most desirable compliment for me.

The usage of the word "compliment" in this case sounds a bit strange. "It would make me happy" would be better to use.

Thank you very much for reading. Your comments are more than welcome. :)

Nice to meet you too!

Robert, Thank you very much for compliment. :)
Your English is very good, don't worry about your accent. Here in America everybody LOVES foreign accents haha