Kohdai
I'm on a diet I don't want to brag, but since I came to Canada,I've lost weight 5kg. Can I get an AMEN? I've not done anything special. If I had to say, I went to jim. haha Yes, that's why I could lose weight. However not just it I guess. Recently I started to work a second job,and I usually go home over 11pm when I have work. I'm so exhausted and always skip dinner or eat just an apple. Anyway, before coming back to Japan, I want to lose weight 5 more kilograms because I play volleyball in Japan and it'll super easy to jump.Of course I'll also gain muscle.

I'm on a diet

I don't want to brag, but since I came to Canada, I've lost weight 5kg.
Can I get an AMEN? I haven't done anything special. If I had to say why, it was because I go to the gym. haha Yes, that's why I could lose am losing weight. However that's not just it the only reason I guess. Recently I started to work working a second job, and I usually go get home over after 11pm when I have work. I'm so exhausted and always skip dinner or eat just an apple.
Anyway, before coming back to Japan, I want to lose weight 5 more kilograms because I play volleyball in Japan and it'll be super easy to jump. Of course I'll also gain muscle.

Good work my friend!

I'm on a diet.

I don't want to brag, but since I came to Canada, I've lost 5kg.
Can I get an AMEN? I haven't done anything special. If I had to say, I went to the gym. Haha yes, that's how I lost weight. However, this is not the only reason. Recently, I started to work a second job, and I usually go home after 11pm when I have work. I'm so exhausted and always skip dinner or only eat an apple.
Anyway, before coming back to Japan, I want to lose 5 more kilograms because I play volleyball in Japan and it'll be super easy to jump. Of course I'll also gain muscle.

(Please look after yourself, you need to eat to stay healthy c: )