Darya
The Article Hi! I did exercise. I inserted in exercise articles the or a (an). Check me, please!:) The Volga is the longest river in the European part of Russia. I'd like to go on an excursion to the Crimea. There is a stadium not far from our house. The stadium is the largest in our town. My brother is the pupil of 8th form and he wants to become an engineer. Children like the ice-cream. Can you tell me the way to the theatre? Here is the book your need. The walls of our classroom are yellow. Which fruit do you like: apples or oranges. I go to bed at 12 o'clock at night. When will you finish the school? I get up at 7 o'clock in the morning. I usually drink tea with sugar. Will you have a cup of tea? Pass me sugar, please. The tea is very hot, I'll put the milk in it. Don't pour milk into my cup, please. I don't like tea with milk. What a beautiful rose! What beautiful flowers! Let's go to the cinema.

The Volga is the longest river in the European part of Russia. 

I'd like to go on an excursion to the Crimea.
There is a stadium not far from our house. The stadium is the largest in our town.
My brother is an 8th form student and he wants to become an engineer.
Children like ice-cream.
Can you tell me the way to the theatre?
Here is the book you need.
The walls of our classroom are yellow.
Which fruit do you like: apples or oranges? 
I go to bed at 12 o'clock at night.
When will you finish school?
I get up at 7 o'clock in the morning.
I usually drink tea with sugar.
Do you want a cup of tea?
Pass me the sugar, please.
The tea is very hot, I'll put the milk in it. Don't pour milk into my cup, please. I don't like tea with milk.
What a beautiful rose! What beautiful flowers!
Let's go to the cinema.