Wander Vieira
Is this english text good or not? Abstract: This article aim to discuss about a parametrization applied to a criative process incvolving assistend music composition. This procedure resulted in a composition for strings called Multiverso. Steps here described don´t attend to relate all procedures that resulted in the music composition. We wish to approach on the structures related with score and the elements applied in this work, that means, the development of textural cells in layers and the textural sound block. (many thanks for helping me!!)
1

Is this English text good or not?

Abstract: This article aims to discuss about a parametrization applied to a creative process involving assisted music composition. This procedure resulted in a composition for strings called Multiverso. Steps herein described don't tend to relate all procedures that resulted in the music composition. We wish to approach the structures related by score and the elements applied in this work, that means, the development of textural cells in layers and the textural sound block.

(many thanks for helping me!!)

Abstract: This article aim to discusses parameters (?) about a parametrization applied to a creative process involving assisted music composition. This procedure resulted in a composition for strings called Multiverso. The steps here described do not don´t attend to relate all procedures that resulted in the music composition. We wish to approach on the structures related in the (?) with score and the elements applied in this work, namely (?) specifically (?) that means, the development of textural cells in layers and the textural sound block.

Parametrization is not an English word, and I've guessed that you mean parameters. I am also not quite clear of the meaning of the final sentence.