Diego
practicing my english Hello, I haven't written here an entry for about a year, Tomorrow I will have an interview in english. Surprinsingly I don't feel nervous. I know that I still make some mistakes but I am quite comfortable with my english skills. I would like to write here in a daily basis. I have to admit that sometimes lazyness won the battle. I have been told that writing a diary is a good idea to improve your language skills, I am interested in improving my writing and speaking beacause these are my weakest points, I am more a pasive learner and That is not the fastest way to improve. Right now I am learning french and I plan to do the same. My dream is to be a polyglot and speak as many languages I can. Thanks for reading my entry.
1

Practicing My English

Hello, I haven't written an entry here for about a year. Tomorrow, I'm going to have an interview in English. Surprinsingly, I don't feel nervous. I know that I still make some mistakes, but I'm quite comfortable with my English skills. I would like to write here on a daily basis, but I have to admit that sometimes laziness wins the battle.

I have been told that writing a diary is a good way to improve your language skills. I'm interested in improving my writing and speaking, beacause they're my weakest points.  I'm more of a passive learner, but that's not the fastest way to improve. Right now, I'm learning French, and I plan to use the same technique. My dream is to be a polyglot, and speak as many languages as I can.

Thanks for reading my entry.

Your English is good!  I can understand everything very easily.  The corrections are very minor.  Great job!  Good luck with your interview!  

practicing my english

Hello! I haven't written an entry here for about a year and tomorrow I will have an interview speaking English. Surprinsingly I don't feel nervous. I know that I still make some mistakes but I am quite comfortable with my English skills. I would like to write here on a daily basis. I have to admit that sometimes laziness wins out. I have been told that writing a diary is a good way to improve your language skills. I am interested in improving my writing and speaking because these are my weakest points. I am more a passive learner and that is not the fastest way to improve. Right now I am learning French and I plan to learn it passively as well. My dream is to be a polyglot and speak as many languages I can.

Thanks for reading my entry.