Jing
英汉翻译:how do I find my passion2 rule2:passion vanished during the childhood. In theory,during the childhood,there are many chance for us to try different kind of things.In this way ,we can find our gift,and our passion. But wait for a minute,think about it again,we can learn that in this system we are just nobodies.For instance,you need to choose 20 projects in school,but it's not a funny thing to be ranked with 2000 schoolmates.Most of the childen are mediocre.That' because the meaning of mediocre is the lever most people can reach.Hence there is not use to improve the lever of education.Because we all need to get passion from unique superiority,while the ehance of education could only raise the whole student group.
1

英汉翻译:how do I find my passion2

rule 2: passion vanishes during childhood. 

In theory, during childhood, there are many chances for us to try different kinds of things. In this way we can find our gift and our passion.
But wait for a minute and think about it again. We learn that in school we are nobody. For instance, you need to choose 20 projects in school, but it's not a funny thing to be compared with 2000 classmates. Most of the childen are average. That's because the meaning of average is the level most people can reach. Hence there is no use to improve ones level of education. We all get passion from being unique and superior however education only raises the entire group of students.