ivonne
My job Currently, I´m working in a repair pools company. I have been working here for 5 months. My work is in the administrative area and the most important provider is from UK, so I should write or speak in English almost every day. This experience makes me improve my English but, at the time, I can see that I have to learn and practice a lot.
1

My job

Currently, I´m working in a pool repair pools company. I have been working here for 5 months. My work is in the administrative area and the most important provider (<em>or</em> supplier) is from the UK, so I should need to write or speak in English almost every day. This experience makes (<em>or</em> helps) me improve my English but, at the same time, I can see that I have to learn and practice a lot.

Very good Ivonne. My corrections are in red and my suggestions to sound more natural are in blue/grey.

1

My job

Currently, I´m working in a repair pools pool repair company. I have been working here for 5 months. My work is in the administrative area and the most important provider is from UK, so I should need to write or speak in English almost every day. This experience makes me allows me to improve my English but, at the time, I can see that I have to learn and practice a lot.