kate
My University This sunday, i will have been graduating from my university. Now i'm feel quit sad because I have memories in there. My school is very far from city. It's take me 1 hours to go there. The class is started very soon. So I always late. But I'm not alone, I meet many friends like me and we are best friends until now. In addition, there are many clubs in there. I also taked part in Financial Club since I was a sophomore. It has been my second house.We ate, cooked, learnt together. Now, I must leave this club and I really miss them very much. Although I'm not been here but This club and people in there are always in my heart. Thanks for reading--Love UEL
1

My University

This sunday, i will have been graduating from my university. Now i'm feel quite sad because I have memories in there. My school is very far from the city. It's takes me 1 hours to go get there. The class starts very early is started very soon. So I am always late. But I'm not alone, I met many friends like me and we are best friends until now. In addition, there are many clubs in there. I also taked took part in the Financial Club since I was a sophomore. It has been my second  home house.We ate, cooked, learnt together. Now, I must leave this club and I really miss them very much. Although I am no longer there, I'm not been here but this club and people in there are always in my heart.
Thanks for reading--Love UEL

Well done! If you want to practise English, I am a teacher here on Italki.