BRUNO MORATÓN CANO
Hello, Me name is Bruno!! Hello!!! In my first post, i want to write about me. My name is Bruno and i born in Santander in 1984. In Primary School, i studied in Cobreces, this is my childhood town. There, i lived with my parents and two brothers. I like sports and my favorite sport is the soccer. When i was younth, i was playing all time with my friens or alone because i love football. I think that i was good player because i joined for the best team of my region. I was playing 7 years in this club. When i had 19 years old, i went to Cantabria's University and i studied in the teacher's school. I mixed my two passions, the sports and the education. Now, i'm working in primary school. Excuse me, i'm of holidays because July and August are the schools holidays. In September, i don't know where i'm working because i haven't destiny definitive.
1

Hello, my name is Bruno!!

Hello!!!

In my first post, I want to write about myself. My name is Bruno and I was born in Santander in 1984. In Primary School, I studied in Cobreces, this is my childhood town. There, I lived with my parents and two brothers.

I like sports and my favorite sport is the soccer. When i was young, I was playing used to play* all the time with my friends or alone because i love football. I think that I was good player because I joined for the best team of my region. I was played for 7 years in this club. (It sounds better to say, 'I played in that club for 7 years).

When I had was 19 years old, I went to Cantabria('s) University (OR 'the University of Cantabria) and I studied in the teacher's school (This is correct - if you want to say that you studied 'magisterio', you could say, I studied a teaching degree OR I studied to become a teacher). I mixed my two passions, the sports and the education.

Now, I'm working in primary school. Excuse me, I'm on holidays because July and August are the schools holidays. In September, i don't know where I'll be working because I haven't got a definite plan yet.

Well done, Bruno.  A good piece of writing!  I'm also a primary school teacher and enjoying the summer holidays at the moment.

In English, we always write 'I' with a capital letter, e.g. I'm on holidays.

*used to play - This is for something that you often/regularly did in the past and have finished.  'I used to play with my friends or alone' means that you did this a lot of times in the past as a child.

Welcome to italki!

Hello, My  name is Bruno!!

Hello!!!

In my first post, want to write about myself. My name is Bruno and I was born in Santander in 1984. In Primary School, studied in Cobreces, this is my childhood town. There, lived with my parents and two brothers.

I like sports and my favorite sport is the soccer. When I was young, I  used to play  with my friends  or alone because I love football. I think that was a good player because joined the best team of my region. I  played in that club for 7 years.

When I was  19 years old, i went to Cantabria's University and studied in the teacher's school. I mixed my two passions, sports and  education.

Now,I'm working in a primary school. Excuse me, I'm on  holidays because July and August are the schools holidays. In September, i don't know where I will be  working because  I haven't  got any definite plan.