liuhao
My good friend 我的好朋友 Do you see the cool boy in my head portrait?He is my friend but not me.He was my classmate when i was a grade nine student,and we got along well with each other.To my surprise,at the grade test for junior high school student,we were in the same testing centre! We become closer later,and we had a great summer together.But we are not in the same senior high school,which is a pity. 你看见了我头像里那个帅气的男生吗?那不是我本人,而是我朋友。初三时,我和他同班,关系不错。中考时和他同在同一个考场真是吓到我了。我们的关系更好了而且度过了一个美妙的暑假。但是高中不在同一个学校,真令人遗憾啊。

My good friend 我的好朋友

Do you see the cool boy in my head portrait profile photo?He is my friend,but not me.He was my classmate when i was in 9th grade a grade nine student,and we got along well with each other.To my surprise,at the grade test for junior high school students,we were in the same testing centre! Then we become closer later,and we had a great summer together.But we are not in the same senior high school,which is a pity.
你看见了我头像里那个帅气的男生吗?那不是我本人,而是我朋友。初三时,我和他同班,关系不错。中考时和他同在同一个考场真是吓到我了。我们的关系更好了而且度过了一个美妙的暑假。但是高中不在同一个学校,真令人遗憾啊。

To describe"中考"is really difficult,and i don`t know wether can be understanded. 表达“中考”这个意思真的很难,而且我不知道是否可以被看懂。