Anton Kazak
One more question about the movie "mary poppins" Ones of the songs of this movie about a very complex word "supercalifragilisticexpialidocios" has that words: If you say it loud enough You'll always sound precocious. I think the sence of it is: if you say this word loudly and confidently, everyone will think that you are a very clever boy or girl, that you are more smart than another in your ages. (This movie made for children, but I like it in my middle age too. Julie Andrews was a just fantastic this time). Am i right? Thank you)
Yes that's the correct meaning. Of course it is a nonsense word that actually has no meaning.

One more question about the movie "mary poppins"

Ones of the songs of this movie about a very complex word "supercalifragilisticexpialidocios" has these words:
If you say it loud enough
You'll always sound precocious.
I think the sense of it is: if you say this word loudly and confidently, everyone will think that you are a very clever boy or girl, that you are smarter than another in your age group. (This movie was made for children, but I like it in my middle age too. Julie Andrews was a just fantastic this time). Am I right? Thank you)

Yes, you are right :).