Karol
English: The first not-shy Note Good afternoon. Today I want to show you my English skills. Firstly you have to know that I have been learning English for 11-12 years. I have started since I was 6. I am usually not so shy, but my English is not the best and I really don't know what I am doing wrong. To be honest, English has a very bad phonology. That's why I don't like speak English ;( And I have problems with understand speech. I can only reading and writing. I've started learning Esperanto 4 months ago and I passed the exam on a beginner level. I understand a lot 'couse all Esperanto letters are writing the same like in other worlds. English has a 'c' letter, witch is sometimes similar to 's' and sometimes to 'k', 'a' is different in 'bad' and in 'America' and of course of course in 'advice'. I usually (since June, this year) watch some video blogs or sport broadcasts in English, but I have to say they are talking too fast for me. I have also problems with the phonology, because polish (my native lang) has different phonems. And also we don't have 'articles' (a/an and the). Feel free correcting my mistakes. I have to spend more time learning English than now. Thanks for reading ;)
1

English: The first not-shy Note

Good afternoon. Today I want to show you my English skills.
Firstly you have to know that I have been learning English for 11-12 years. I have started since when I was 6. I am usually not so shy, but my English is not the best and I really don't know what I am doing wrong.
To be honest, English has a very bad phonology. That's why I don't like to speak English ;( And I have problems with understanding speech. I can only reading and write writing.
I've started learning Esperanto 4 months ago and I passed the exam on a beginner level. I understand a lot 'causecouse all Esperanto letters are written writing the same like in other places (countries?) worlds. English has a 'c' letter, witch which is sometimes similar to 's' and sometimes to 'k', 'a' is different in 'bad' and in 'America' and of course of course in 'advice'.
I usually (since June, this year) watch some video blogs or sport broadcasts in English, but I have to say they talk are talking too fast for me.
I have also problems with the phonology, because Polish (my native lang) has different phonemes. And also we don't have 'articles' (a/an and the).
Feel free correcting to correct my mistakes. I have to spend more time learning English than now.
Thanks for reading ;)

1

English: The first not-shy Note

Firstly, you have to know that I have been learning English for 11-12 years. I have started when since I was 6. I am usually not so shy, but my English is not the best and I really don't know what I am doing wrong.
To be honest, English has a very bad phonology. That's why I don't like speak English ;( And I have problems with understanding speech. I can only reading and writeing.
I've started learning Esperanto 4 months ago and I passed the exam on a beginner level. I understand a lot 'cousecause all Esperanto letters are writingwritten the same likeas in other worlds. English has a 'c' letter, witchwhich is sometimes similar to 's' and sometimes to 'k', 'a' is different in 'bad' and in 'America' and of course of course in 'advice'.
I usually (since June, this year) watch some video blogs or sport broadcasts in English, but I have to say they are talking too fast for me.
I have alsoalso have problems with the phonology, because polish (my native lang) has different phonems. And also we don't have 'articles' (a/an and the).
Feel free correcting my mistakes. I have to spend more time learning English than now.
Thanks for reading ;)

1

English: The first not-shy Note

Firstly you have to know that I have been learning English for 11-12 years. I  started when  I was 6. I am usually not so shy, but my English is not the best and I really don't know what I am doing wrong.
To be honest, English has a very bad phonology. That's why I don't like to speak English ;( And I have problems with  understanding  speech. I can only read and write.
started learning Esperanto 4 months ago and I passed the exam on a beginner level. I understand a lot because all Esperanto letters are written the same as in other languages?. English has a 'c' letter, which is sometimes similar to 's' and sometimes to 'k', 'a' is different in 'bad' and in 'America' and of course of course in 'advice'.
I usually (since June, this year) watch some video blogs or sport broadcasts in English, but I have to say they talk  too fast for me.
I also have problems with the phonology, because Polish (my native lang) has different phonemes. And also we don't have 'articles' (a/an and the).
Feel free to correct my mistakes. I have to spend more time learning English than now.
Thanks for reading ;)

Hello Karol!

I am not sure what you mean by "bad phonology" unless you mean that English not a phonetic language. Of course it is not because it developed over a long historical period and was influenced by other languages. That's what makes it interesting in my opinion. OF course it is much easier to learn Esperanto which was an artificial "unnatural" language invented to be a world language and so it was deliberately made easy for learners. However in my opinion it is much less useful than English because very few people speak it compared to English, Spanish, Chinese and other "natural" languages which developed naturally.