William Rodrigues
Education system In my country is not unusual that education sticks with the old class learning with students just sitting and listening to the teacher, mainly in public school. The courses don't change too much. We maintain basically the same instructions as the past time. I say that by looking into the elementary school. The classes don't encourage the studants to learning. This situation let the studants more noising and irritating, just waiting the time goes by and the class had finished. One trend is that the automatic level pass system. Each term's end, the studants passes to the next even if they don't take good scores on tests. There is a coaching for the studants who failed, but the most important is be present in thoses classes. Only when they are changing the level, (from basic to elementary school, elementary to high school either), teachers could be deny approval if one fails. Althouug I'm disagree with this plan, The reason pointing out is don't let the studants give up their education. How you think about it?

Education system

In my country is not unusual that education sticks with the old class learning with students just sitting and listening to the teacher, mainly in public school. The courses don't change too much. We maintain basically the same instructions as in the past. I say that by looking into the elementary school.
The classes don't encourage the students to learning. This situation leaves students more noisy and irritating, just waiting until the time goes by and the class had finished.
One trend is that the automatic level pass system. Each term's end, the studants passes to the next even if they don't get good scores on tests. There is a coaching for the studants who failed, but the most important is be present in thoses classes. Only when they are changing the level, (from basic to elementary school, elementary to high school either), teachers could be deny approval if one fails.
Althouhg I'm disagree with this plan, The reason pointing out is don't let the studants give up their education.

How you think about it?