Mamen
A film Perfect Sense is an English film about one doctor and one chef who fell in love in the middle of a terrible pandemia which is destroying all the human senses (taste, sight, hearing, smell and touch). The plot starts with a strange event which consists in a man who loses his smell sense after a depressive episode. In order to make the investigation possible, she has to rent a flat which is above a restaurant where a handsome chef works, characterized by Ewan McGregor. While people of the city start to lose the other senses after another emotional events, like rage, hungry or suicidal ideas, they fall in love and give us a lesson about the importance of the fact of loving other people, and loving them in a good, true and pure way. It does not matter if we cannot see each other often enough or touch him or her or whatever, the real and perfect sense is deep in the heart. I strongly recommend this film because it shows us how superficial sometimes society can be and teaches us a valuable lesson about how necessary is love for the human being.

A film

Perfect Sense is an English film about one a doctor and onechef (hay que decir "one" cuando está hablando de una diferencia entre uno y mas de uno.  Por ejemplo "Only one chef is here today, normally there are two.") who fell in love in the middle of a terrible pandemia pandemic which is destroying all the human senses (taste, sight, hearing, smell and touch). (Me recuerda del libro y peli "Blindness" de Saramago!)

The plot starts with a strange event which consists in of (siempre se dice "consists of", nunca "consists in") a man who loses his smell sense (se dice "sense of smell" o "sense of hearing") after a depressive episode. In order to make the investigation possible, she has to rent a flat which is above a restaurant where a handsome chef works, characterized played by Ewan McGregor.

While people of the city start to lose the other senses after another emotional events, like rage, hungry or suicidal ideas, they fall in love and give us a lesson about the importance of the fact of loving other people, and loving them in a good, true and pure way. It does not matter if we cannot see each other often enough or touch him or her or whatever, the real and perfect sense is deep in the heart.

I strongly recommend this film because it shows us how superficial sometimes society can be sometimes and teaches us a valuable lesson about how necessary is love is for the a human being.

¡Buen ensayo!  No conozco esta peli.