Bogy
A Letter Dear Mr. Thank you very for your warm welcome and sharing us with very useful information and it was interesting to know about it as well. We have got many great Thai students internship from your university who can run our mission and our verity activities. I think that they will be the key person in my organization in the near future. All of these are the fruitful of your support. I really appreciate it. One again, thank you very much for your good support and also please give my best regards to President Yuzo. Yours sincerely,
1

A Letter

Dear Mr.
Thank you very much for your warm welcome and for sharing us with very useful information with us. and It was interesting to know hear about it as well. We have got  many great Thai students internship student interns from your university who can (better: who <em>are able to</em>) run skillfully assist in our mission and our verity activities. I think that they will be the key person members in my organization in the near future. All of these are This is the fruitful fruit of your support. I really appreciate it.
One Once again, thank you very much for your good strong support. and also Please give my best regards to President Yuzo.
Yours sincerely,

Good job! Just some minor mistakes.