Shawn Zhang
two days left for our training program - getting a little bit drunk 30th July Tomorrow will be the last day of our training program. Today we have rehearsed our presentation for over five times making sure that we are able to finish our presentation within time. Thinking back what we have done this week, a lot of things occurred to my mind. On the first day when we just met each other, we really tried very hard getting used to different mindset, working style and even characteristics. One member in our group tended to be very aggressive at first sight. And I didn't believe we would work well together and have that kind of chemistry needed to get work done until the last three days of this week. What has changed? I keep thinking to search for an answer. I think people got to realize it's important to reach our goal at the end of the assignment and we decided to put our arguements aside and tried our best to be a good listener. One thing really struck me was that when some of our members had finished their part of slides, they took an initiative to come to help me with my part, which was something that I had never imagined. Tonight we went to a bar and people got super excited and some of our coaches from US put on fabulous performaces. Tomorrow will be the day when we will give our final presentation. Hope every team could get well prepared and perform their best.