Maicon
Mistakes Hi friends We are need always have hope in our lifes. This is most better feel can be have in front changeller in our lifes. Love? Pride? Happines? Don’t import because Good is big. Wen we have hope anythings begin easy. It’s true. But you never forget of mistakes. We need always have hope in our lifes. This is most better feel can be have in front challenge in our lifes. Love? proud? Happy? Don’t import because God is big. When we have hope begin easy. It’s true. But you never forget of mistakes. Mistakes are more import because it’s allways going solution our troubles in our mid. Never lost our hope because than hard trouble. Remember after grey days exist days shining. Think about more in God! Love and peace….. Maicon
1

Here we go Maicon. Well done and keep working hard at your English.

Tom

Mistakes

Hi friends

We are need always  always need to have hope in our lifes. This best feeling is most better feel can be had have in front  of changelles in our lives. Love? Pride? Happines? Don’t matter import because Good (God?) is big.

Wen we have hope anythings begin easily. It’s true. But you never forget your of mistakes.

Mistakes are more important because they will always be it’s allways going solutions to our troubles in our mind.

Never lose our hope because then there will be than hard trouble. Remember after grey days exist sunny days. days shining.
Think more about God. about more in God!

Love and peace…..

Maicon