Ngân
What Is Love ? Photograph is a song in the last album of Ed Sheeran. My mind was blown away at the first time I listened to this song. This song tell us about love. Loving can hurt, however, it's also can heal. Like anything else, we know that love doesn't last forever, however, we will never forget our love memories. The song give us some reasons that we should save our memories in photographs even though we can tear apart from each other. Because at that moment, "our eyes never are closing, our hearts are never broken and time forever frozen still". Actually, I no longer believe that we always spend the rest of our life with someone we love. We meet them, then we cross them and keep moving on another way. Sometimes, love is not to keep the one we love and we on the same bus. Instead of taking their hands, we have to let them go. That's life. That's love. Get or lose? We all don't know exactly the answer. Love is not just a feeling because we always have trouble to explain to other people.

Here we go Ngan, I hope that this helps.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Tom

What Is Love ?

Photograph is a song in the last album of by Ed Sheeran. My mind was blown away at the first time I listened to this song. This song tell us about love. Loving can hurt, however, it's also can  it can also heal. Like anything else, we know that love doesn't last forever, however, we will never forget our memories of love love memories. The song give us some reasons why that we should save our memories in photographs even though we can tear be torn apart from each other. Because at that moment, "our eyes never are closing, our hearts are never broken and time forever frozen still".

Actually, I no longer believe that we always spend the rest of our lives with someone we love. We meet them, then we cross them and keep moving on in another direction way. Sometimes, love is not to not keep the one we love and ourselves we on the same bus. Instead of taking their hands, we have to let them go. That's life. That's love.

Get Win or lose? We all don't all know exactly the exact answer. Love is not just a feeling because we always have trouble to explain it to other people.