Rafael Silva
Plant's Power Susteinable energy is an actual necessity. For this reason, scientists are investigating the possibility of plants producing power to make other things work. They are collecting electrons which pass naturally through the plant and use it, for instance, to power mobile phones. In addition, solar panels are been mading from these plants, it is called "Algae Solar Panel", which will be able for all people use it or build it in a close future. I hope this technology comes soon to reduce the deforastation. Thank you for correcting my text, bye
1

The Power of Plants

Sustainable energy is an actual necessity. For this reason, scientists are investigating the possibility that plants can produce power to make other things work. They are collecting electrons which pass naturally through the plant and use them, for instance, to power mobile phones. In addition, solar panels are being made from these plants; it is called "Algae Solar Panel", which all people will be able to use it or build it in the near future. I hope this technology comes soon to reduce the deforestation.

Thank you for correcting my text.

Bye.

Good job, Rafael.

--Ravi.

1

Plant's Power

Sustainable energy is an actual necessity. For this reason, scientists are investigating the possibility of plants producing power to make other things work. They are collecting electrons that pass naturally through the plant and use it to power a device, for instance, to power such as mobile phone. In addition, solar panels are been producedfrom these plants, it is called "Algae Solar Panels", which will be able for all people use it or build it in the near future. I hope this technology comes soon to reduce the deforestation.

Thank you for correcting my text,

Bye

<em>[Good work.  Some of what I corrected was actually grammatically correct, but I changed them to make them sound more natural.]</em>

1

Hi Rafael, please see my corrections below.

Really good effort - a few small spelling mistakes and twice your grammar tenses were a little tangled. Try to remain consistent. For example, if you put "collecting electrons" using the gerund, it sounds better to also put "using them" in the gerund form too.

I hope this helps,

Tom

Plant Power

Sustainable energy is an actual necessity. For this reason, scientists are investigating the possibility of plants producing power to make other things work. They are collecting electrons which pass naturally through the plant and are using them, for instance, to power mobile phones. In addition, solar panels are being made from these plants, which is called "Algae Solar Panel", which will be available for all people use it or build it in the close future. I hope this technology comes soon to reduce the deforestation

Thank you for correcting my text,

bye