Willian
Learning in English classes vs Learning with Natives I find the method is different, in English classes they focus on grammar and how to speak in a right way, no matter how much time it might take to you, your classmates can make mistakes all the time but you'll learn with their mistakes and the teacher will correct you all. That's the idea. Learning with a native, you'll get fluency faster but it doesn't mean you'll speak everything right. The native won't pay attention in everything you say, just when they don't understand you they'll correct you. I've been talking only with natives for about six months and that's how it works. Being in English classes helped very much, I'm not that good but my English improved a lot.
2

Learning in English classes vs Learning with natives

I find the method is different. In English classes they focus on grammar and how to speak in a right way, no matter how much time it might take to you, your classmates can make mistakes all the time but you'll learn with their mistakes and the teacher will correct you all. That's the idea.
Learning with a native, you'll get/reach/achieve fluency faster but it doesn't mean you'll speak everything right/correctly. The native won't pay attention into everything you say, just when they don't understand you they'll correct you,*only correct you when they don't understand you.
I've been talking only with natives for about six months and that's how it works. Being in English classes helped very mucha lot, I'm not that good but my English has improved a lot.

<em>A lot of this is well written I've added a few corrections here and there to make it sound more natural.</em>

<em>I hope they help you, happy language learning! :)</em>

Very true. No, you didn't sound rude at all Willian, it was interesting to hear your experience :) I know full well the frustrations of having to stop talking while speaking to natives and italki has already helped me tremendously in improving my weak areas in just a short time!
Speaking with a native speaker is the most important part of the process if you want to reach fluency fast. That's why I'm here. Sorry if I sounded rude or something, I didn't mean to be, I just wanted to share my experience. If I learn things in the school I can have a more enjoyable time talking with the natives, without having to stop talking all the time.
There are natives out there and native teachers who will pay attention to you Willian and correct you if that's what you wish as a student. It's great how much classroom learning has helped you, I rarely encounter students who find learning in a classroom helpful, if anything they often find it discouraging and are overwhelmed with too much information in a short space of time. We all learn differently of course and have to find a method of learning that works best for us. I'm glad your experience has been a positive one!