Hoàng Vy
What are disadvantages of carrying cell phone? In my opinion, carrying a cell phone is disadvantaged for a couple of reason. Firstly, using cell phone in public places is annoying for everyone. I feel uncomfortable about phone light people use it in the cinema. Futhermore, there are many cases in which student suspended because they bring cell phone into the examination room. Secondly, it develop disease. According to study, the phone waves make neurons damaged. The story in a newspaper has it that a father who has lost his memory didn't recognize his son because he used phone too much. It also causes insomnia and in the long term it will effect health seriously.

What Are The Disadvantages of Using Cell Phones?

In my opinion, using a cell phone has its disadvantages for a couple of reasons. <plural (more than one reason.)
Firstly, using cell phone in public places is annoying for everyone. I feel uncomfortable because of the phone's light when people use it in the cinema. Furthermore, there are many cases in which students have been suspended because they brought a cell phone into the examination room.
Secondly, it develop disease. According to a study, the phone waves damage neurons. The story in a newspaper has it that a father who has lost his memory and can't recognize his son because he used his phone too much. It also causes insomnia and in the long term it will seriously effect people's health.

Good job, Hoàng.

Titles in English are capitalized.

--Ravi.