juan castro
I don´t feel well Yesterday I woke up in the morning but I felt something was not ok. I went to my job but there I realized I couldn´t be on foot (standing?). So my older brother decided to bring me to my home. When I got back home my mom gave me some medications. after that I went to the bed. My boss called me by phone to make me a question, he asked to me how are you? I told him that I was not ok but my health was improving, so he told me: that´s good, so get well soon. Indeed that´s just about done. My mom has just to tell me that the more I take care of my health the more I will get well. To be sick is a bad experience.
Hi Maureen, I really thank you for your comment and for correcting my note. I would like to practice my english and of course I accept your kind proposal.

I don´t feel well

Yesterday I woke up in the morning but I felt something was not ok. I went to my job but there I realized I couldn´t stand up be on foot (standing?). So my older brother decided to bring me back to my home. When I got back home my mom gave me some medications. After that I went to the bed.
My boss called me by phone to make ask me a question, he asked to me how are you? I told him that I was not ok but my health was improving, so he told me: that´s good, so get well soon. Indeed that´s just about done.
My mom has just told to tell me that the more I take care of my health the more I will get well. To be sick is a bad experience.

Well done! Your level is already good. If you want to practise your English, I teach here on Italki and I also speak fluent Spanish which may help when explaining grammar and vocabulary.