Eva
some reasons why i hate myself recently. Well, the word 'hate' in the title is quite strong. I wanted to tell about being annoyed by myself. As I wrote in last journal, i am very worrird about my future, not far but soon. Here are some reasons why i am annoyed by myself: Firstly, i didnt really care about my family. Nowadays, my grandma was usually talking about travel after my exchange student time. So, she kept asking sth about trip. However, i am full of worry and anxiety about my near future(after 3weeks). I know. It is kind of an excuse. Secondly, i dont actually do anything. (Lol. It's a bit similar to Frances Ha.) Even though i have a lot of things to do like preparing luggage, buying sth that is really needed to my school life, etc. I just hang out with my friends. Ewwwwwww. I cant explain all the reasons, cuz i gotta sleep. Lord. Please im gonna stop those things. To be honest, i wanna stop hating myself.
1

Ssome Reasons Why I Have Hated Myself Recently.

Well, the word 'hate' in the title is quite strong. I wanted to say I was (tell about being) annoyed with (by) myself.
As I wrote in my last journal, am very worried (worrird) about my immediate future. (, not far but soon.) 
Here are some reasons why I am annoyed with (by) myself:
Firstly, I didn't really care about my family.
Recently, (Nowadays,) my grandma had been (was usually) talking about travel following (after) my student exchange visit. (exchange student time.) So, she kept asking about going on a (sth about) trip. However, I have been very worried and anxious (i am full of worry and anxiety) about my immediate (near) future(after 3weeks). I know. It is a kind of (an) excuse.
Secondly, I haven't (dont) actually been doing (do) anything. (Lol. It's a bit similar to Frances Ha.) Even though I have a lot of things to do such as (like) preparing luggage, buying things that are (sth that is) really needed for (to) my school life, etc. I just hang out with my friends.
Ewwwwwww. I can't explain all the reasons, because I have got to (cuz i gotta) sleep.

Lord. Please I'm going to (im gonna) stop those things.
To be honest, I want to (i wanna) stop hating myself.

The title should always be in initial capitals. We would say 'annoyed with myself'. You have about 8 or 9 errors with 'i' which should always be written 'I' in English. Likewise, 'I'm' is the correct spelling. In your final three sentences you have some slang used in text messages but not in standard written English. I am not sure if you have used it for effect or if you genuinely believe the English is right. Anyway,I have corrected. 

Be strong lady.you can.