Juan Antonio
I need a correction of my writing Can you live without computer? To begin, when I was born, I hadn’t got computer, but I wasn’t alone, in my neighbourhood hadn’t computers. I could live without computer. I went to school and I hadn’t computer. However when I went to high school I needed a computer and university too. However, nowadays I work with computers and I have a smart phone and sometime the internet with my tablet. I wonder, it must be some sort of addiction, but if I hadn’t had computer, I wouldn’t have ended up studying for a degree. Sadly a lot of people think that they can’t live without computers. They need the internet whole day. This addiction is a problem. Finally I think that we now live better than before without computers. Life is more comfortable with computers.

I need a corrections on of my writing

Can you live without computers?

To begin, when I was born, I hadn’t got didn't have a computer, but I wasn’t alone, in my neighbourhood hadn’t no one had computers. I could live without a computer.
I went to school and I hadn’t didn't have a computer. However when I went to high school I needed a computer and at university too.
However, nowadays I work with computers and I have a smart phone and sometimes use the internet with my tablet. I wonder, it must be some sort of addiction, but if I hadn’t had a computer, I wouldn’t have ended up studying for a degree.
Sadly a lot of people think that they can’t live without computers. They need the internet whole all day every day. This addiction is a problem.
Finally I think that we now live better than before we did without computers. Life is more comfortable with computers.

Good job!