Andrea
My teacher I have a problem. Well, really it's not a serious problem, but I don't know what to do. Next week I'll start to work in the morning, but I have my english class in the morning. I can change my class at afternoon but if I do that also I have to change my teacher. I don't want to change my techer, but he's only in the morning, and I don't like the other one. He will start with other group in the same level than me, in the afternoon, in a month. But I can't wait that long. I think that I'll start with another teacher. I don't like this.
1

My teacher

I have a problem. Well, really it's not a serious problem, but I don't know what to do.
Next week I'll start to work in the morning, but I have my english class in the morning.
I can change my class at afternoon but if I do that also I have to change my teacher.
I don't want to change my techer, but he's only in the morning, and I don't like the other one.
He will start with other group in the same level than me, in the afternoon, in a month. But I can't wait that long.

I think that I'll start with another teacher.

I don't like this.

Very good, Andrea! Close to perfect, in fact!  Here's how I, as a native speaker of American English, would write it:

I have a problem. Well, really, it's not a serious problem, but I don't know what to do.
Next week I will start work in the mornings, but I have my English class in the morning.
I can change to an afternoon class, but if I do that, I will also have to change my teacher.
I don't want to change my teacher, but he only teaches in the morning, and I don't like the other teacher. He will start a new group at the same level as me, in the afternoon in a month. But I can't wait that long. I think that I'll just change to the other teacher.  I don't like this!

Sounds like a hard choice!  I hope it works out for you.