Eric
Cover Letter test_0730 Hi, I am an UNM CELAC international student, and I am looking for a job that is cashier, cook, prep or dishwasher positions. My CELAC Program Manager recommends me to apply for a job in La Posada, because it is a nice place. I can start working at this summer August. I am interested restaurant job, because when I was in university. I have taken the baking courses in school, and it taught me how to make cookies and bread. I feel accomplishment every time when I completed baking, and liked to see that customer smile when they have food. I learn new things very fast and very willing to accept new challenges. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Sincerely. Cheng-En (Eric) 7/30/15

Cover Letter test_0730

Hi,

I am an UNM CELAC international student, and I am looking for a job that is cashier, cook, prep or dishwasher positions. My CELAC Program Manager recommended that I apply for a job in La Posada, because it is a nice place. I can start working at this summer August.
I am interested in a restaurant job, because when I was in university. I took the baking courses in school, and it taught me learned how to make cookies and bread. I felt accomplishment every time when I completed baking, and liked to see the customer smile when they have recieved food.
I learn new things very quickly and very willing to accept new challenges. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely.
Cheng-En (Eric)
7/30/15