Charlie Barry
Fall in love with Dublin Hi Everybody, Who would like me help to correct my text ? _________________________________________________________________ Dublin is cosmopolitan and vibrant city. There are a lot of gorgeous historical building (like castles and churches). It is a coastal city as well. The people are very friendly, very traditional and much more attached to their country. Some people tattoo their love of Ireland. For to go working, some city-dwellers go by bicycle and all women wear sneakers with their business clothes, some good-looking hipsters ago and everybody has tattoos. As there are many outdoor activities. You can cycle, climb, (hill) walk, kayak, surf, and discover the wildlife. With luck, you will can to look seals, dolphins or whales. The most interesting things about Dublin is me variety of places to visit. You can choose natural or cultural places, universities, different shopping centers and traditional Irish pubs. Also there are a lot of parks to spend your time. The weather is terrible here ! You will can to have three seasons one day. You can forget your blow-dry and bring rain clothes, a good umbrella and special shoes. A fleece jacket and flannel pajamas are not too in your suitcase. If you come a few days, you will think about taking a front adapter or you will can purchase on site. The life is easy enough in Dublin. There are amenities : free Wifi on the public transport and the public building; you will can to be in less than 40 minutes on the beach; the central library propose a lot of activities, has some computers equipped headphones, and play piano. At first you may be a little surprised by the architecture and how the city function, but you fall in love quickly with Dublin. "You cry when you arrive in Ireland and you cry when you leave...”
1

Fall in love with Dublin

Hi Everybody,

Who would like me help to correct my text?

_________________________________________________________________

Dublin is a vibrant cosmopolitan and vibrant city. There are a lot of gorgeous historical buildings (like castles and churches). It is a coastal city as well. The people are very friendly, very and traditional, and much more quite attached to their country. (In order to say that they are 'more attached' to their country, it would be necessary to state who you are comparing them to) Some people tattoo their love of Ireland. For to go working, Some city-dwellers go commute to work by bicycle and all of the womenwear sneakers with their business clothes,. Some are good-looking hipsters, ago and everybody has tattoos. (Sorry if I didn't understand the meaning of this sentence)

As There are many outdoor activities. You can cycle, climb, (hill) walk through the hills (?), kayak, surf, and discover the wildlife. With luck, you will can to look may see seals, dolphins or whales.

The most interesting things about Dublin is to me is the variety of places to you can visit. You can choose natural places or cultural places (better: cultural <em>sites</em>), universities, different shopping centers, (better: various shopping centers) and traditional Irish pubs. Also, there are a lot of parks to where you can spend your time.

The weather is terrible here! You will can It is possible to have three seasons in one day. You can forget your blow-dryer and instead, bring rain clothes, a good umbrella and special shoes. A fleece jacket and flannel pajamas are not too should be in your suitcase too. If you come will be staying for a few days, you will should think about taking a front power adapter, or you will can purchase one on site (better: you can purchase one <em>when you arrive</em>).

The Daily life is easy enough in Dublin. There are many amenities and attractions, inlcuding: free Wifi on the public transportation and in the public buildings;, you will can to be on the beach in less than 40 minutes on the beach;, and the central library propose offers a lot of activities amenities, such as has some computers equipped with headphones, and play a piano that you can play. At first you may be a little surprised by the architecture and how the city functions, but you will quickly fall in love quickly with Dublin. "You cry when you arrive in Ireland and you cry when you leave...”

Very nice job overall! Maintenant je veux visiter Dublin !