arantxa
Ant Man Last week I went to the cinema to see a new release of Marvel superheros film. "Ant man". It was still raining on our 10th day of our stay in Dublin so we found it a good idea for the kids to go to the cinema. I went with them because my son thought that perhaps he will need my support for translation in some moments but it has turned out that there was no such a need. I found the film entertaining given that I am not very fond o this sort of films. I really appreciated to find that the main female character was "Kate" (Evangeling LIly) of Lost, the tv serie that helped me in my English learning process last year. The film developed at a fast an interesting path.

Ant Man

Last week, I went to the cinema to see a new release of the Marvel superheros film. "Ant man". It was still raining on our the 10th day of our stay in Dublin so we found thought it was a good idea for the kids to go to the cinema. I went with them because my son thought that perhaps he will <em>(would)</em> need my support for translation at certain  in some moments but it has turned out that there was no such a need. I found the film entertaining given that I am not very fond of this sort of film. s.
I really appreciated to finding that the main female character was "Kate" (Evangeling LIly) of Lost, the tv series that helped me in <em>(with)</em> my English learning process last year.
The film developed at a fast pace and in an interesting way. path.