Julia
A bad situation I have a bad situation. When I were at the party I broke my phone. .phone screen. It was so terrified for me because I thought my mum will be angry at me and I had a nervous. But when I back home my mum doesn't be angry at me she jyst told me that I should be more careful with any electronics. It happens when my mum called me and I wanted to hold my phone, but suddenly it started to falling down. I couldn't catch it, because it was small distance between table and chair where it's falling. Well it was really bad situation for me.
1

A bad situation

I had some bad luck. When I was at the party I broke the screen on my phone. I was terrified because I thought my mum will be angry with me. However when I got back home my mum wasn't very angry with me, she just told me that I should be more careful with electronics. It happened when my mum called me actually and I tried to grab my phone but suddenly it started falling. I couldn't catch it because it fell between the table and chair that were close together. Well it was really scary situation for me.

1

A bad situation

I have a bad situation. When I were was at the party, I broke my phone. .phone screen. It was so terrified terrifying for me because I thought my mum will would be angry at me and I had a was nervous. But when I back home, my mum doesn't be wasn't angry at me she just told me that I should be more careful with any electronics. It happened when my mum called me and I wanted to hold my phone, but suddenly it started to falling down. I couldn't catch it, because it there was small distance between the table and the chair where it's it was falling. Well, it was really very bad situation for me.

This situation happened to me before, it's really a bad situation.