Marco
Breaking bad: who is your favorite character? Sorry, I don't know what to write so I'm talking about one of my favourite tv series: Breaking Bad. It's not my favourite series because I don't love violence, in general I prefer commedy series like The Big Bang Theory or similar. But in this case I have to admit that BB is a great, really well done, series. The director Vince GIlligan have made a great job, in particular in the creation of characthers. During the five seasons you can see a lot of different characters, from the Lawyer who help criminals (Saul Goodman, whence will be pull out a spin-off called "Better Call Saul" - sorry for the word game) to the ex cop which now work for the outlawer, Mike. But one character emerge from the other, and not only because he is also the main character: Walter White. He is one of the best characters I have ever seen for just one reason: he has an extraordinary evolution during all the five season, starting like a medium boring man and became a real and raw criminal. At the beginning you cheer on for him, but at the end of the five season you discover that you are hating him, beacuse he is not more the same character you have known at the beginning, but a totally different one. So, tell me if you agree with me or if you like most another character of this fortunate american series. (Thanks for the help!)
1

Breaking bBad: wWho is your favorite character? 

Sorry, I don't know what to write about so I'm will talking about one of my favourite tv TV series:, Breaking Bad. It's not my favourite series because of the violence.  I don't love violence.  In general, I prefer commedy series comedies like The Big Bang Theory or something similar to that. But In this case, I have to admit that BB is a great, really well done, series. The director, Vince GIlligan, have made has done a great job with the creation of the characthers. During the five seasons, you can see a lot of different characters, from the Lawyer who helps criminals (Saul Goodman, whence will be pulled out to do a spin-off series called "Better Call Saul" - sorry for the word game) to the ex-cop which who now works for the outlawer, Mike. 

But one character emerge from the other, and not only because he is also the main character: Walter White. He is one of the best characters I have ever seen for just one reason: The reason I think he is the best character I've ever seen is because his character has an extraordinary evolution been well evolved during all of the five season.  He startinged out as like a medium regular boring man guy, and became a real, and raw criminal. At the beginning, you cheer on for him, but (You can also use then instead of but) at the end of the five fifth season, you discover (You can also use realize instead of discover) that you are hating hate him, beacuse he is not more no longer the same character you have known knew at the beginning (this is not necessary), but a totally different one.

So, tell me let me know if you agree with me, or if you like most another another characters from of this fortunate great aAmerican (Countries are always capitalized, even if they are adjectives)  series.

(Thanks for the help!)

You are welcome.  Fun to read.  I have never seen the show, because I don't have a TV.  TV was free in America, except for cable TV, until recently.  I decided to not pay for television service.  Can I watch this show on the internet?

Yes jessy is an astonishing character. Do you know that Aron Paul (the actor who plays Jesse) have never taken a lesson of recitation? I read this on an article... That was unbelieveble for me! He is a great actor!
My favorite is Jesse. All the slang, dirty words, that guy is hilarious! And also he's got courage to do what has to be done.
Hi, I can't correct any of your words because I'm learning english too, everything seems well written to me. For me, every single character is like a piece of a puzzle, I can't even think what would happened if someone like gus fringe, or skyler weren't part of that serie. But if you ask for my personal point of view I'd choose Walter while, Not the chemistry teacher, either the beloved father. I'm a big fan of the 5th season walter, the Walter that says his wife that everything he did was for him. I'm a native spanish speaker, as you see I'm struggling with the writting, but it would be nice if we had a small skype call once in a while, we could learn each other. Have a nice day