Marco
Ice cream When I was a boy, like with five-six years old, I remember my mom always took me to buy ice cream. They sold it at the supermarket. I remember that we walked by the street in front of my house until the first corner and we turned right. After that we turned left on the second street and there was, the supermarket at the end of the street. They had several flavours but my favorites were chocolate and strawberry. I need to be honest with you, today I don’t like ice cream anymore. Probably because I eat a lot when I was a child.
1

Ice cream

When I was a boy, like with five or six years old, I remember my mom always took me to buy ice cream. They sold it at the supermarket. I remember that we walked by the street in front of my house until the first corner and we turned right. After that we turned left on the second street and there was, the supermarket was at the end of the street. They had several flavours but my favorites were chocolate and strawberry. I need to be honest with you, today I don’t like ice cream anymore. Probably because I ate eat a lot when I was a child.