Jesus
Who am I? well, first it all, I'd like to say Hi!! to everybody, this is my first letter here so I'm going to try for giving my best effort, My name is jesus I born in Venezuela, I'm 28 years old and I'm an electrical engineer and teacher at university as well, I've been teaching for at least 2 and a half years, right now I'm practicing my english in order to move to canada, I'd like to establish my life there, so I need to improve my english quickly because I'll take the "IELST" test in two or three months, I think that I need to keep on practicing with my speaking and listening skills, and of course I need to memorize more vocabulary such as phrasal verbs and maybe another common word, I don't know yet, all the time I learn something new, I'd rather to practice with an native speaker from U.S or U.K, exchanging culture or language, that would be flawless, and also I could teach you electrical machines or something about that (lol), anyway I'm leaving this piece of "paper" here for you, soon you'll see more letters from me see you take care

Who am I?

Well, first it all, I'd like to say, "Hi!!" to everybody. This is my first letter here so I'm going to try to give it my best effort. My name is Jesus. I was born in Venezuela. I'm 28 years old and I'm an electrical engineer and teacher at a university. I've been teaching for at least 2 and a half years. Right now I'm practicing my English in order to move to Canada. I'd like to establish my life there, so I need to improve my English quickly because I'll be taking the "IELST" test in two or three months. I think that I need to keep on practicing with my speaking and listening skills, and of course I need to memorize more vocabulary such as phrasal verbs and maybe other common words; I don't know yet. Every day I learn something new. I'd rather practice with an native speaker from U.S or U.K, exchanging culture or language; that would be ideal.  Also, I could teach you electrical machines or something like that (lol). Anyway, I'm leaving this piece of "paper" here for you, soon you'll see more letters from me. See you. Take care.

**Overall I think you did awesome!! Keep it up and good luck on your move to Canada!!!