Nao
To write on CV "I have developed this android application from ?" 1, the start. 2, the beginning. 3, the first place. Could you tell me which one suits there the most or please offer me something better to say?

To write on CV

"I have developed this android application from ?"
1, the start.
2, the beginning.
3, the first place.

Could you tell me which one suits there the most or please offer me something better to say?

[Arekkuse's 'from scratch' would be heard most often in conversation.  If you want a professional way of putting it, to people form whom English is possibly a second language, I would say "I have developed this Android application from the first planning stages to its final completion."

Remember to capitalize 'Android'.]

"...from scratch" is the most natural sounding expression.
If you mean that you developed the entire application yourself, you could say something such as: "I created this Android application from scratch" or "I worked on development of the entire Android application".
"I have developed this android application since the start of..." as well as "I have developed this android application since the beginning of..." could work. If you could type what you are trying to say in Japanese, I could help you further.