Danna
Could you correct this italki members ,please? Thanks a million :) After nine years by your side I know you are the love of my life While you were sleeping yesterday night I looked steadily at you for a long time . My heart started beating fast and I had mixed feelings. As I was looking at you I began to remember old times . The first time I saw you , the day we decided to spend the rest of our lives together , and every single day we have lived together since then. Suddenly I realized I was in tears , tears of joys were rolling down my face. After a few minutes, I caressed your face and then gave you a kiss. Many people say that being in love is only an emotional state which lasts a short time if so I have lived this state several times with you. Each time I look at you , each time I hear your voice I feel I fall in love with you again and again. I must confess that I used to love the boy I knew nine years ago and I love the man you have become. :)
1

Could you correct this italki members, please? Thanks a million :)

After nine years by your side I know you are the love of my life. While you were sleeping yesterday night I looked steadily at you for a long time . My heart started beating faster and I had mixed feelings. As I was looking at you I began to remember old times . The first time I saw you , the day we decided to spend the rest of our lives together , and every single day we have lived together since. Suddenly I realized I was in tears and tears of joy were rolling down my face. After a few minutes, I caressed your face and then gave you a kiss. Many people say that being in love is only an emotional state which lasts a short time. If so I've been in this state several times with you. Each time I look at you , each time I hear your voice I feel myself falling in love with you again and again. I must confess that I used to love the boy I knew nine years ago and I love the man you have become. :)

Wow your English is really good already! I just made a few changes, hopefully you find them helpful. Also I'm very happy for you, it was very touching!