Juan
my unexpected day! today i got up late, about to noon, i was fascinated with a web page lyricstraining.com, this page is about to fill blank spaces of songs, I tried to get a better score practicing with my favorite songs, i had lunch, and then i went to the university to withdraw money of my student account, i'm broke so i looking for money, i'm collecting money from people who borrowed me money, by the way i'm a little worried how to pay my studies the next month, i want to continue studying english, i'm about to finish the intermediate level, my target is to get the TOEFL test.
1

My unexpected day!

Today i got up late, about to noon. I was fascinated with a web page lyricstraining.com. This page is about filling blank spaces of songs. I tried to get a better score practicing with my favorite songs,. After that I had lunch, and then I went to the university to withdraw money of my student account. I'm broke so I'm looking for money, i'm collecting money from people who borrowed me money. By the way I'm a little worried about how to pay my studies the next month. I want to continue studying English, I'm about to finish the intermediate level. My target is to get the TOEFL test.

<em>[Good work, but work on shortening your sentences.]</em>