Jorge Polentino
hospital clowns hospital clowns are people that are dress like doctors, but they are clowns with red noses and white coats, they bring happiness to sick people in hospitals. I have had the experience to belong to an organization of hospital clown and It's had the best decision that I've taken.
2

Hospital clowns

Hospital clowns are people that are dress like doctors, but they are clowns with red noses and white coats, who bring happiness to sick people in hospitals. I have had the experience to belong to an organization of hospital clowns and it's been the best decision that I've taken.

<em>[Good job.]</em>

Hospital Clowns

Hospital clowns are people who dress like doctors, but wear red noses with their white coats. They bring happiness to sick people in hospitals. I experienced belonging to an organization of hospital clowns and it was the best decision that I've ever made.

Hospital Clowns

Hospital clowns are people that who are dress like doctors, but they are actually clowns with red noses and white coats, who they bring happiness to sick people in hospitals. I have had the experience to of belonging to an organization of hospital clowns, and It's. It was had the best decision that I've ever taken made.

hospital clowns

Hospital clowns are people that dress like doctors, but they are clowns with red noses and white coats. They bring happiness to sick people in hospitals. I have had the experience of belonging to an organization of hospital clowns and it has the best decision that I've taken.