Lelu
An own text to practice english what am I doing? putting the house in order. Now, I am brushing hair. It has few knots. now, I am using a hair cream, to make it easier to comb. My hair is dark brown and with curlers. As also has a luminous effect at the final. So that, after that I finish to brush my hair, I take notes about what I did, for practice my english. Now, Im going to do my bed. I shake sheets, fold the my pajama and put it under pillow. My pijama is an old long sleeves shirt and an a breeches. Now, I separate the dirty clothes from the clean clothes. In the stack of dirty clothes, there is a long sleeves green shirt, with the drawing of a cat using glasses, very cute. I really love this shirt. It is here, because I used her the last saturday evening, at Lucas birthday party. Then, I finish to put each clothes, in its place. That was basically what I did this afternoon. While I am shaking the bed sheets, I thought about buy some fragrance for sheets, at the supermarket, or another place may be. that sound, is the Angel Catcher hanging on the windows. On the bed, are the pillow, the set of sheets, and two coverlets because is winter. While I was doing my bed, al the end of it, I found a missing sock. Let's talk about what we are going to lunch tomorrow. Who will come? Tomorrow, when I wake up, around thirteen o'clock. I will go to buy the needed ingredients. what ingredients we need to do some tacos? First, we need to be hungry. The second, is have the ingredientes. The specific quantity of each ingredient, it depends of how many people are invited? the variety of ingredients you can use are... all goes well with tacos. For example, can use tomatoes, raw or cooked, also onions cutted in slices. I prefer them fried or boiled, they taste less spicy and sweeter. We can also use wacamole o palta. This is dark green, if it is not mature, or simply black, in the outside. While in the inside, it is green and yellow with the stone fruit in the center. The colours are very alive. what other vegges? Onions, carrots, you can also use meat, cutted in juliana mode, or chiken even. I am not much familiar with tacos. I don't have much experience with tacos. Just a few. I love to wash dishes, but, I don't prefeir wash the utensil. I feel tired, a little bit.

An own?? new text to practice english

what am I doing?
putting the house in order.
Now, I am brushing hair. It has a few knots.
now, I am using a hair cream, to make it easier to comb.
My hair is dark brown and with curls. As also has a luminous effect at the final. <em>no estoy seguro, quizás, My hair has a shiny effect at the end. Yo estoy seguro que no usas "final" por la terminación de un pelo </em>

After  I finish to brushing my hair, I take notes about what I did, to practice my english.
Now, Im going to make my bed. I shake the sheets, fold  my pajamas and put them under the pillow.
<em>Pajamas son usualemente plural en inglés, incluso es solo una prenda.</em>

My pajamas are an old long sleeves shirt and shorts.
Now, I separate the dirty clothes from the clean clothes.
In the stack of dirty clothes, there is a long sleeves green shirt,
with the drawing of a cat wearing glasses, very cute. I really love this shirt.
It is here, because I used it the last saturday evening, at Lucas' birthday party.

Then, I finish putting all my/the clothes, in their place.

en español, ropa es singular, en inglés, decimos siempre "clothes"

That was basically what I did this afternoon.
While I am shaking the bed sheets, I thought about buying some fragrance for sheets, at the supermarket, or another place may be.

that sound, is the Angel Catcher hanging on the windows. <em>los llamos "windchimes" en EEUU</em>

On the bed, are the pillow, the set of sheets, and two coverlets because it is winter.
While I was making my bed, at the end of it, I found a missing sock.

Let's talk about what we are going eat for  lunch tomorrow.
Who will come?
Tomorrow, when I wake up, around one o'clock. I will go to buy the needed ingredients.

en EEUU nunca decimos thirteen o'clock (esta manera es para el ejercito, soldatos, etc)

what ingredients do we need to make some tacos?
First, we need to be hungry. The second, is to have the ingredientes. The specific quantity of each ingredient will depend on how many people are invited. 

the variety of ingredients you can use are... all goes well with tacos. For example, can use tomatoes, raw or cooked, also onions cut in slices. I prefer
them fried or boiled, they taste less spicy and sweeter.

We can also use guacamole or palta. This is dark green, if it is not mature, or simply black(no sé), on the outside. While in the inside, it is green and yellow with the stone fruit
in the center. The colours are very alive. quizás mejor decir <em>The colors are very vivid. </em>

what other vegges? Onions, carrots, you can also use meat, cut in juliana mode, or chicken even.

<em>juliana- quizás "julienne". Creo que prestamos de la francia aquí</em>

I am not very familiar with tacos.

I don't have much experience with tacos. Just a little.

I love to wash dishes, but, I don't like washing the utensils.

I feel tired, a little bit.