Ahmed
I need to find myself It isn't a good feeling to see your self alone in this world even you have good friends and family . This feeling is really related to your entire soul you need first to feel your self , to know first what you can do and what you couldn't what you should do and what you shouldn't try to keep your self in a zone with no mistakes , a zone of happiness , what you need is only try to be like this , no one without mistakes no one without fools but good person try to decrease this as much as he could
1

I need to find myself

It isn't a good feeling to see yourself as alone in this world even though you have good friends and family .

This feeling is really related to your entire soul.

You need first to feel yourself , to know what you can do and what you couldn't, what you should do and what you shouldn't.

Try to keep yourself in a zone with no mistakes , a zone of happiness.

What you need to do is only strive to be like this.

There's no one without mistakes.

No one is without foolish mistakes but a good person tries to decrease this as much as he can.

Hope you find the corrections helpful. Your English is very good, and it's tough to correct this entry in particular because of the subject matter. Also the way you write is almost stream of consciousness (not a bad thing, but tough to edit without potentially changing the meaning). Cheers!