Jenny
Fossil Fuel Fossil fuel has been considered one of the great causes of the global warming. However, it is not easy to stop or reduce the usage of it, mainly because fossil fuel is a relatively cheap energy resource and the existing infrastructures are largely operated by it. Plus, the development of viable and renewable energy alternatives have been greatly put off. Last month, a great ambition was offered at the G7 summit to put an end to the use of fossil fuel by 2100 in an effort to tackle global weather anomalies. This cooperative initiative is all the more meaningful in that these G7 countries make up 10% of the global population, yet take up 25% of carbon dioxide emissions. Therefore, it is obvious that their efforts to curb the carbon emission will bring a huge impact to the society on a global scale.
1

I am just going to make some notes:

1.  For the first sentence, there needs to be a reason to use "has" instead of "is", else the sentence seems awkward.  You can write "has long been considered...." which gives the nuance that the it has been the way since a long time ago.  If you use just "has" there is no time period, so it makes more sense just to use simple present.  Also, "recognized" is most likely better than "considered", since considered is usually used for opinions rather than facts.

2.  "Fossil fuels", not "fossil fuel"

3. "Greatly put off" does not make sense in this context.  That makes it seem like research was started many years ago, but they stopped.  If you are saying that other people in the energy industry are trying to keep research from happening, you could write "hampered, obstructed, impeded, etc.", but then you need to say who it was hampered by. If you are trying to say that not enough money/ time is put into into it, you could write "underdeveloped"

4. Ambition is a desire.  A desire can't really be offered.  you could say, "an ambitious goal was set forth by the...."

5. "as" not "in that"

6. In general it is better to write in an "active tone" rather than a "passive tone".  Thus, "bring a huge impact to society" sounds better as "hugely impact society"

Good work as always.

1

Fossil Fuel

Fossil fuel has been considered one of the great causes of global warming. However, it is not easy to stop or reduce the usage of it, mainly because fossil fuel is a relatively cheap energy resource and the existing infrastructures are largely dependent on it. Plus, the development of viable and renewable energy alternatives have been greatly put off.

Last month, a great ambition was offered at the G7 summit to put an end to the use of fossil fuel by 2100 in an effort to tackle global weather anomalies. This cooperative initiative is all the more meaningful in that these G7 countries make up 10% of the global population, yet account for 25% of carbon dioxide emissions. Therefore, it is obvious that their efforts to curb carbon emission will bring a huge impact to society on a global scale.

Hope you found my corrections useful. I just made a few changes, you may not even notice them. If my Korean was as good as your English I would be so happy. Cheers =)