Olga
Improve English I was focused a lot on Spanish last time. So, when I arrived on Greece (to spend holidays) I realised that I don't speak English. Despite the fact, that I read in English a lot, I had speaking practice very little. To be honest, I only read articles, books, but didn't listen to, didn't watch (lack of time). Once my English teacher recommended me to write a little every day. Ok, every day -it's very often for me, but I'll try to do it every week. Fortunately, there you can correct my mistakes. And of course I'm going to have more speaking practice in English.

Improve English

I was focused a lot on Spanish before. So, when I arrived IN Greece/ I went to Greece for holidays, (to spend holidays) I realised that I DIDN'T speak English.
Despite the fact, that I read in English a lot, I had speaking practice very little. To be honest, I only read articles, books, but didn't practice listening to the English language. (lack of time).
Once my English teacher recommended me to write a little every day. Ok, every day -it's very often for me, but I'll try to do it every week. Fortunately, there you can correct my mistakes. And of course I'm going to have more speaking practice in English.

Good luck Olga. English is not particulary hard. You can follow the lyrics while listening to music, or have an English subtitle while watching a movie. It can help you a lot. You can read and hear what they are saying at the same time. So, you would learn how to pronounce it and also how to spell the word. :) Try to pay a bit more of attention to the grammar, especially the tenses. :) 

Take care!