Jayne Liu
New Life In Australia My name is Jieyu Liu,you can call me Jayne.I am an international student study in UNSW,majoring in Biotechnology.I have been there for 3 months,just finished my language course 1 month age.The time stay in Sydney is amazing,people here are friendly and happy,also the environment here is quite good.Fantastic experience~ This week,I started my main course in UNSW,things become different with which I studyed in Languge School.All my calssmates from different countries,and I found it difficult understanding what lecturer said in the class especially some academic words. I think my really life in Australia just begin,I will try my best to study English.
2

New Life In Australia

My name is Jieyu Liu,you can call me Jayne.I am an international student study in UNSW,majoring in Biotechnology.I have been there for 3 months,just finished my language course 1 month age.The time stay in Sydney is amazing,people here are friendly and happy,also the environment here is quite good.Fantastic experience~

This week,I started my main course in UNSW,things become different with which I studyed in Languge School.All my calssmates from different countries,and I found it difficult understanding what lecturer said in the class especially some academic words. I think my really life in Australia just begin,I will try my best to study English.

Please remember to leave a space after the use of a comma and a full stop.

New Life In Australia

My name is Jieyu Liu,you can call me Jayne.I am an international student studying in UNSW,majoring in Biotechnology.I have been there for 3 months,just finished my language course 1 month age ago.The time stay in Sydney is amazing My time spent staying in Sydney so far has been amazing, people here are friendly and happy,also the environment here is quite good.Fantastic experience~

This week,I started my main course in UNSW,things become different with which I studyed in Languge School.
This week I started my main course at UNSW, it's become different from the way I studied it in language school.

All my calssmates classmates are from different countries,and I found it difficult understanding to understand what the lecturer said in the class, especially some of the academic words. I think my really real life in Australia just begin is just beginning,I will try my best to study English.

[Note from person correcting it: GREEN = word added, YELLOW = word corrected from original]

New Life In Australia

My name is Jieyu Liu, you can call me Jayne. I am an international student study in UNSW, majoring in Biotechnology. I have been there for 3 months, just finished my language course 1 month age. The time stay in Sydney is amazing, people here are friendly and happy, also the environment here is quite good. Fantastic experience~

This week, I started my main course in UNSW, things become different with which I studyed in Languge School. All my calssmates from different countries, and I found it difficult understanding what lecturer said in the class especially some academic words. I think my really life in Australia just begin, I will try my best to study English.