Ai sensei
My day in Banff I met a woman who lives in the city where is very close to my hometown in Japan... actually just next... as one of our customers at my workplace yesterday. I realized that by her slight "direct". I got excited at the moment, then I invited her for dinner tonight. She was on a wrong road same as yesterday after we met, so I had to wait for her one hour, thus she treated me. We ate great bison meals and had a wonderful time while talking our local themes.
1

My day in Banff

I met a woman who lives in a city that is very close to my hometown in Japan... actually it's just next to it. She was one of our customers at my workplace yesterday. I realized this by her slight "dialect". I got excited at that moment and invited her for dinner tonight. She took the wrong road and got lost and because I ended up having to wait an hour for her, she treated me. We ate great bison meals and had a wonderful time talking about our hometowns and the local culture we grew up in.

Hope you found these corrections helpful. Your original sentences were great so please don't feel like you have to accept the corrections I made. I didn't understand this part... "She was on a wrong road same as yesterday after we met"

Cheers!