Ai sensei
It was a good day to ride a bike! It was a good day to ride a bike! My new buddy here is trek; I borrowed it tho. Mountains show different faces every day. My favorite mountain in Banff is Mt. Rundle because it has green color on the surface. As everybody knows, tomorrow is Canada Day which is the most important and the biggest holiday for Canadian. I was looking forward to watching it actually and am ready to enjoy it. I'll join the event as a volunteer from the morning tomorrow!
1

It was a good day to ride a bike!

It was a good day to ride a bike! My new buddy here is my Trek bike, though I'm only borrowing it.
Mountains show different faces every day. My favorite mountain in Banff is Mt. Rundle because it has of its green color on the surface.
As everybody knows, tomorrow is Canada Day which is the biggest and most important and the  holiday for Canadians. I was looking forward to watching it actually and am ready to enjoy it. I'll join the event as a volunteer from the starting tomorrow morning!

I didn't know it was Canada Day. What do people do on Canada Day? What will you be doing as a volunteer? 

People who in Canada this time so fun and lucky.